your allergies are in for a fight.
Here are a few tips to help you "CONCORD" your allergies!
- Wipe and vacuum out the window sills of your home. If you don't, all the pollen will blow into your house and settle in to your carpet, couch cushions, and everything else you might nuzzle your head against. Sneezing yet?
- Check the vent controls in your vehicle. Before you turn them on, have the setting so it recycles interior air only. If it is set to force outside air in, you are going to breathe in a whole lot of pollen. You'll be in your very own pollen shaker.
- Shoes off at the door. If you are in the habit of wearing your shoes in your home, you are also becoming FootWest Airlines and letting pollen fly the friendly skies of your feet, landing right in your home.
- Wear a dust mask when you mow your lawn. You'll look like a character from Star Wars, but you'll breath a whole lot easier when you aren't inhaling all the pollen whipping through the air.
- If your allergies are still getting the better of you...and you are starting to look like Muhammed Ali...trying to duck, dodge and weave every piece of pollen...come see our team @ Concord Pharmacy.